1. In the free state, the diameter of the steel wire thread sleeve is slightly larger than the diameter of the screw hole it is installed in. During the assembly, the steel wire thread sleeve is subject to the torque of the special wrench to make its diameter smaller. It enters into the screw hole that has been tapped with the special tap. After the installation, the steel wire thread sleeve will produce a function similar to spring expansion, so that it is firmly fixed in the screw hole, and will never be brought out with the screw out.
2. Increase the bearing capacity and fatigue strength of the threaded connection: the steel thread sleeve makes the elastic connection between the screw and the internal thread hole where the steel thread sleeve is installed, thus eliminating the screw moment and the half angle error of the tooth shape between the internal and external threads. It can evenly distribute the load on each circle of the thread in the specified length, thus strengthening the internal thread and reducing vibration, so it can improve the thread connection of the parts Fatigue strength.
3. Wear resistance: the steel wire screw sleeve is precisely wound by a very hard cold-rolled stainless steel wire. The hardness of the screw surface can reach hrc43-50. The mirror like surface (with a finish of 2-4 μ m) can reduce friction and wear. It can reduce the torque generated by friction on the screw by 90%. Thus, the maximum tightening torque and screw tension can be obtained by using the minimum tightening torque, so as to prevent the screw from loosing and making the screw of various materials The screws are in optimum condition.
4. Corrosion resistance: due to the excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire insert, it can ensure its performance under a variety of materials and normal environmental conditions, and the assembly using wire insert will not stick and rust knot.
5. Heat resistance: the steel wire screw sleeve can prevent the thread connection from being stuck or scratched under high temperature.
6. Material saving: compared with the common standard internal thread, in the same strength condition, after using the steel wire thread sleeve, in order to make the best use of the yield limit, the screw with smaller size and higher strength can be selected, so that a large amount of materials can be saved, weight and volume can be reduced.
7. The locking type steel wire thread sleeve can lock the screw in the threaded hole. When it is subject to vibration and impact, it can prevent the screw from loosening and falling off, which is better than the normal locking device. The locking wire thread sleeve has the advantages of multiple disassembly and assembly without reducing the torque of the thread, and also has high reusability.